Thursday 19 March 2015

Finding My Own Wild Space

           It is time to shrug off the dull pedestrian life, floating in the shop dummy's embrace. Time to remove myself. A journey from the ordinary to the extraordinary to find the glorious. It is my time to journey to Continents with an open embrace, a ginger space under the sky T sunset and to breathe those cosy harmonies into my dreams.
          It is time to pack light and find an olive bed and be at one with the commensurate pattern of all things; breathe deep and suck out the marrow of life; breathe deep and inhale the tingle of spices and salt in the air. There are no boundaries to reject. Come toe to toe with them all and feel each experience as a stitch in the fabric of my quilt. It will keep me warm in the terrible years of armchair living visited on us all in our last days. But I will come to Orion's party and take to the stage telling of my wild space. Oh, what stories I will have to tell.
         I will embrace the heat, the dust, the inconvenience of airports and move through new lands soaking in the elemental beauty held in the palm of God's hand. Together with the wild and free adventuring spirits of like minded companions I will journey to lands of imagination, of word, of life.
      There may be a dissonant journey to space, a void, but all will be held dear and of import, valued, loved. What a wonder to behold, to cherish, to absorb: to find my own wild space and to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment