Thursday 19 March 2015

Facing Freedom (co credit H Khan/J Durrand)

Bravery dances ahead of us but will I get lost along the way? Will the ingredients be somehow lacking at this wonderful and rich new level? Will the Lullaby sound sweeter in French? All is waiting to be discovered. Through the trapdoor and into the dark, moving beyond boundaries, explore the angles and edges in the mothball dark knowing that bitter tastes have a lesson to teach. Life is within if only I can spring the lock I can experience it all; feel it, hold it taste it, embrace it and be kind. Oh, the places you'll go! I  breathe in the tongues of flame and sing to myself "all will be well." Pipers playing, Drummers drumming, it is all waiting to be discovered. Will we reunite when the stars dance in the heavens? I have learned about freedom and my Ruby Slippers will bring me home

No comments:

Post a Comment